M-F 8-430pm (needs to be somewhat flexible on start time as I may need them 730-4)
Closed Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. Nov. 25th and 26th
Closed Friday Dec. 24th
Closed Friday Dec. 31st
Being this will be around the holidays we can be very flexible with time off if they need to travel home.
If they have Cerner/Aria experie... Read More
* RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-ICU/Critical Care. This opportunity will be available in Indianapolis, IN. The Intensive Care Unit position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule... Read More
We have a need for mobile RN's in Indiana
*Mobile units– nurses meet at a location and drive together to a mission, then leave to another.
> Company Cars Provided
*These missions will range from COVID-19 vaccinations, testing, very minor medical treatment such as temperature checking, blood pressure, etc.
*RN’s can be right out of school – no... Read More
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
*... Read More
HOST HEALTHCARE PUTS OUR TRAVELER’S COMFORT FIRST.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers. If you’re new to the world of travel healthcar... Read More
Rehabilitation Nurses help patients, who still require some nursing care, adapt physically and emotionally to lifestyle changes and teaches them new skills as well as providing other nursing care. The primary goals of a Rehab Nurse is to help patients attain or maintain maximum function.
* Active BLS from the American Heart Asso... Read More