As a registered nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectati... Read More
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
*... Read More
HOST HEALTHCARE PUTS OUR TRAVELER’S COMFORT FIRST.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers. If you’re new to the world of travel healthcar... Read More
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical - (MS RN)
StartDate: 12/26/2022Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1545.67 - 1703.39
- MedSurg (MS) travel RN needed for 300+ bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting - Hospital is located 10 minutes from downtown Charleston and 30 minutes from the beach
Required Qualificat... Read More
• Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
• Carries out physician orders.
• Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
• Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Monitors, records, and communicates patient con... Read More