Polysomnographer job in Jackson, WY
Estimated Weekly Gross Pay: $1923.53 - $2076.55
WHY CHOOSE HOST HEALTHCARE?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Some of the industry-leading benefits enjoyed by Host Healthcare travel nurses and travel allied healthcare professionals include:
* Access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S. and at all major healthcare facilities
* Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision with low premiums
* Keep your benefits for up to 30 days between assignments
* 401k matching available
* Personalized Compensation Packages
* The Highest Referral Bonus in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
* Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
* Dedicated Recruiter and 24/7 Customer Care Line
* Per Diem Allowance and Paid Travel
* Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
* Free Liability Coverage
* Voluntary Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Pet Insurance
* Equal Employment Opportunity
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.