The Hemodialysis Coordinator is responsible for:
- Directing, organizing and developing all hemodialysis services
- Supervising care, treatment and services of patient care provided by other dialysis staff
- Assessing and reassessing patients
- Communicating appropriate information with the interdisciplinary team
- Reporting patient concerns and c... Read More
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
*... Read More
HOST HEALTHCARE PUTS OUR TRAVELER’S COMFORT FIRST.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers. If you’re new to the world of travel healthcar... Read More
House Supervisors address staffing, patient care concerns & safety, and any other issues that may arise. They supervise nurses and staff and have administrative responsibilities to ensure their staffing levels meet the state patient safety requirements. Typically House Supervisors report to head of a unit/department.
* Active BL... Read More
Medical Solutions is looking for a talented travel RN (Registered Nurse) with a focus in Telemetry to fill a position in Modesto, CA.
We’re always seeking talented nurses and allied healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their careers and experience new adventures. Travel the country while you grow your clinical skills, perfect your r... Read More