As a registered nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectati... Read More
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
*... Read More
HOST HEALTHCARE PUTS OUR TRAVELER’S COMFORT FIRST.
We realize Travel healthcare isn’t just about finding the perfect job – it’s about finding your perfect lifestyle. Host Healthcare is ranked as the #1 Travel Healthcare Company in the U.S., because we go to great lengths to take care of our Travelers. If you’re new to the world of travel healthcar... Read More
TRAVEL NURSING: TELEMETRY LITTLE ROCK, AR
Location:         Little Rock, AR
Start Date:       10/10/2022
Shift Details:   12H Days ( 7:00 AM-7:00 PM )
&nb... Read More
• Performs assessments in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychological & cognitive status.
• Formulates a goal-directed plan of care that is prioritized and based on determined nursing diagnosis & patient outcomes.
• Implements care in a knowledgeable, skillful, consistent, and continuous manner.
• E... Read More
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Registered Nurse – Oncology - (Onc RN)
StartDate: 12/05/2022Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1460.39 - 1609.41
This high volume Oncology unit is ready to welcome a new member to their team. With patient care deeply rooted in compassion, innovation and passion for great outcomes, you'll find a challenging and rewardi... Read More