Registered Nurse - Ask about incentives!
As a registered nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
As a registered nurse at Encompass Health, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.