Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
*Option for a 4 day work week (8.5hr shifts)*
- Utilization of nursing process to eval goals (physical/psychosocial and environmental assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation, evaluation).
- Notifies and collaborates with the home care physician and maintains physician orders.
- Identifies patient centered goals and an interdisciplinary team approach to meet these goals, under the direction of the home care physician, with the most efficient use of resources and avoidance of re-hospitalization.
- Upon completion of care management, appropriately projects, prioritizes and delegates patient visits for the coming week.
- Demonstrates OASIS proficiency
- Clear and timely electronic documentation of visits and patient's progress towards goals and response to interventions.
- Represents the agency in a professional manner and follows the uniform policy.
Flexibility in scheduling with a focus on meeting patient needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Unlimited Care, Inc
American Mobile Healthcare
Affirmed Home Care
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.