In your role as nurse supervisor, you’ll be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
As a nurse supervisor, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Supervise all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
• Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that each patient’s needs for nursing care, treatment and services are properly assessed, evaluated, and met during two to four-week average length of stay.
• Have a strong effect on our patient outcomes.
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.