Las Vegas College
To provide excellent educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and to help students better their lives and the lives of others.
Las Vegas College (LVC) values its diverse student population and is committed to providing professional, career-oriented higher education. These opportunities allow students to reach their personal and professional goals. Through educational rigor, faculty and staff who are dedicated to student achievement, Las Vegas College prepares graduates for successful careers, lifelong learning, and to provide service to Las Vegas and surrounding areas.
In order to assure continued fulfillment of its mission, Las Vegas College has established the following goals and
1. Las Vegas College will continually improve its educational process at all levels and seek to impart essential
skills, competencies, and attitudes that students need for successful careers and for continued study.
2. The School shall strive to develop in all students the intellectual potential that will lead them to realize their
capacities for independent thinking, intelligent decision making, and individual expression of opinions.
3. Las Vegas College is committed to quality in teaching and excellence in education and to this means shall
seek qualified faculty who will bring excitement to the classroom and stimulate enthusiasm and eagerness for
learning in the student.
4. By providing positive role models, emotional support, and opportunities to develop new and beneficial
relationships, Las Vegas College shall strive to develop mature citizens who contribute to their communities.
5. Las Vegas College will assist graduates in securing career-related employment.
Las Vegas College was founded by Betty Krolak in 1979 under the name Krolak Business Institute. In November 2018, Nevada Career Education, Inc. purchased the school from Zenith Education Group and changed its name to the current Las Vegas College.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
Las Vegas College occupies a 75,000 square foot facility, housing its classrooms, labs and administrative offices. Students have access to modern technology supporting their training. The facility is handicap accessible and free student parking is available. The school, the facilities it occupies and the equipment it uses comply with all federal, state, and local, ordinances and regulations, including those related to fire safety, building safety and health.