Dialysis Clinical Coordinator
The Hemodialysis Coordinator is responsible for:
- Directing, organizing and developing all hemodialysis services
- Supervising care, treatment and services of patient care provided by other dialysis staff
- Assessing and reassessing patients
- Communicating appropriate information with the interdisciplinary team
- Reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.