Psych Registered Nurse
Perimeter Behavioral of Jackson has immediate openings for a Registered Nurses (all shifts available). We are seeking individuals who are committed to improving our patient’s lives by using a patient centered, collaborative approach to providing high quality care.
Perimeter Behavioral of Jackson is one of the premier behavioral health hospitals providing inpatient psychiatric treatment for children and adolescents ages 6-17. We also provide continuity of care with an onsite residential treatment program for children and adolescents ages 12 – 17. We are seeking qualified candidates who will join us in committing to improve our patients’ lives by working collaboratively in providing high quality care addressing both the mental health and physical wellbeing of our patients.
The Registered Nurse’s responsibilities include some of the following:
• Providing quality and excellent nursing care to assigned behavioral health children and adolescents
• Regularly assess, plan, implement and evaluate each resident’s care and produce a comprehensive nursing assessment care and current nursing care plan
• Develops measurable goals on the Multi-disciplinary Treatment Plan that are mutually set with the treatment team, and resident
• Complete daily progress notes for assigned residents
• Provides a safe, therapeutic environment that protects resident's rights
• Maintains professional relationship with patients, family members and the staff of the Facility
Our benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
To learn more about the company, please visit our website at: https://www.perimeterhealthcare.com
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading behavioral health care providers in the country for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and in different care settings. Our team ensures our patients receive the required care that they or their loved one needs. We offer several programs for our patients including inpatient acute treatment and residential treatment. We are seeking staff who exhibit daily the following values: C- Compassion A- Accountability R – Respect and E- Empowerment.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.