Bassett Healthcare Network
Are you looking to make a difference by improving the health of our patients? Bassett Medical Center is a proud affiliate of the Bassett Healthcare Network, an innovative and unique health care system that connects comprehensive care and services to people living throughout a 5,600-square-mile area of Central New York.
The Registered Professional Nurse is accountable for the delivery of safe patient care. The RN assesses, plans, delivers, coordinates, integrates and evaluates nursing care related to patient’s needs. The RN contributes to the support of patients through interdisciplinary teamwork.
1. Collect, analyze and record relevant patient health data accurately.
2. Analyze assessment data to identify patient problems.
3. Identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
4. Develop a plan of care that describes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
5. Implement and record interventions appropriate to diagnosis or patient problem.
6. Evaluate the patient’s progress toward attainment of identified goals.
7. Adhere to approved, research-based practice standards.
8. Direct and supervise patient care provided by LPNs and support personnel.
9. Demonstrate consideration of safety, effective utilization of equipment and materials and cost in managing patient care.
10. Deliver care in a non-judgmental and non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to patient diversity.
11. Assure that patients have informed consent signed for indicated procedures.
12. Act on behalf of patients in an ethical manner.
13. Adhere to ANA Code of Ethics for Professional Nurses.
14. Commit to an attitude of inquiry, research based practice and the advancement of nursing science.
15. Help to identify clinical problems requiring investigation.
16. Assist in the collection of data within a structured format.
Our commitment to our employees includes benefit programs that are designed to meet the various needs across our employee population.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our network, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through employee contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location and/or position.
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Tribeca Aesthetics & Medical
Cross Country Nurses
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.