ISeeYouCare, Inc. is currently looking for a passionate, experienced RN, LPN, APRN, PA, or NA to join our growing team as Director of Nursing, and to help us expand the reach of independent physicians embarking on Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Chronic Care Management (CCM) programs. Among others, your primary responsibilities will include facilitating and providing direction and coordination to clinical staff, along with their extended Nurse Case Managers for RPM and CCM services to meet the needs of high-risk patients, while promoting quality and cost-effective outcomes. The role varies between clinical and administrative tasks as follows:
• Build sustainable relationships with participating practices, physicians, and clinical staff.
• Train and educate the clinical staff per practice location.
• Act as liaison, as needed, to ensure smooth and proper implementation and execution of the program.
• Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
• Charismatic personality with the ability to create a rapport with physicians, clinical staff, patients and their family members and to instill motivation and excitement about preventive and managerial care.
• Possesses a desire to achieve outcome-based results and see a physical difference among enrolled patients.
8 hours/day; 5 days/week
ISeeYouCare, Inc. Office, Evansville, Indiana and Remote
Employer-provided Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D, Vacation, Holidays
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum
• Licensed RN, LPN, APRN, PA, NP in the state of Indiana or Illinois (unrestricted)
• Compact License a plus
• 7+ years in a practical/office setting, long-term care facility, chronic care facility, or equivalent experience
Evansville, Indiana , 47715
$90,000 - $105,000 per year
Jun 14th, 2021