Beacon Behavioral of Luverne, Alabama has FT Night RN openings! If you are seeking a caring, rewarding and challenging night RN position? Be a part of a professional team where you can transform the lives of children, adolescents, and their families? If so, consider this career opportunity!
Beacon Behavioral Hospital of Luverne, Alabama was established to provide a family-centered treatment environment designed to treat the acute mental health and behavioral health needs of children 6 to 18 years old. We strive to provide exceptional treatment and support to children, adolescents, and their families through a multi-disciplinary treatment team approach. We have an immediate need for a Night Full-Time Registered Nurse.
The Registered Nurse’s responsibilities include some of the following:
• Providing quality and excellent nursing care to assigned behavioral health children and adolescents
• Regularly assess, plan, implement and evaluate each resident’s care and produce a comprehensive nursing assessment care and current nursing care plan
• Develops measurable goals on the Multi-disciplinary Treatment Plan that are mutually set with the treatment team, and resident
• Complete daily progress notes for assigned residents
• Provides a safe, therapeutic environment that protects resident's rights
• Maintains professional relationship with patients, family members and the staff of the Facility
Our benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
If you would like to learn more about joining our team, please apply on our website at https://www.perimeterhealthcare.com/careers.
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Our team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. We offer several settings for our patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training and selection process within the company in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.