Night Registered Nurse - Beacon Behavioral of Luverne AL
Beacon Behavioral of Luverne, Alabama has FT Night RN openings! If you are seeking a caring, rewarding and challenging night RN position? Be a part of a professional team where you can transform the lives of children, adolescents, and their families? If so, consider this career opportunity!
Beacon Behavioral Hospital of Luverne, Alabama was established to provide a family-centered treatment environment designed to treat the acute mental health and behavioral health needs of children 6 to 18 years old. We strive to provide exceptional treatment and support to children, adolescents, and their families through a multi-disciplinary treatment team approach. We have an immediate need for a Night Full-Time Registered Nurse.
The Registered Nurse’s responsibilities include some of the following:
• Providing quality and excellent nursing care to assigned behavioral health children and adolescents
• Regularly assess, plan, implement and evaluate each resident’s care and produce a comprehensive nursing assessment care and current nursing care plan
• Develops measurable goals on the Multi-disciplinary Treatment Plan that are mutually set with the treatment team, and resident
• Complete daily progress notes for assigned residents
• Provides a safe, therapeutic environment that protects resident's rights
• Maintains professional relationship with patients, family members and the staff of the Facility
Our benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
If you would like to learn more about joining our team, please apply on our website at https://www.perimeterhealthcare.com/careers.
Cross Country Nurses
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.