Are you a C.N.A. who loves building relationships? Do you want to be part of a team who truly values you and really understands the importance of taking the time to provide person-centered care? Is accountability and integrity important to you? If you have answered yes to these questions, then Porter Hills Village Health and Rehabilitation Center is where you belong!
At Porter Hills we live by our mission statement by being:
“Trusted experts serving seniors with grace”
Porter Hills is looking for full and part time CNAs!
• Assists all residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s), as needed according to their current level of care, and nursing care plan.
• Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc. as needed, utilizing good body mechanics and safety precautions, including the appropriate/proper use of assistive devices and mechanical lifts.
• Assists in preparing resident for social programs and transporting as needed.
• Performs restorative, and rehabilitative procedures as instructed by supervisor
• Encourages each resident’s autonomy and dignity by communicating in a respectful and sensitive manner according to their needs.
• Participates in the care planning for residents and attends care conferences as requested.
• Assists in the planning and participates in resident’s meaningful engagement opportunities and dining experiences, and ensures they are positive, and resident directed.
• Interacts with residents in a friendly manner while monitoring their comfort level and needs.
• Maintains accurate documentation on resident charts.
• Must be at least 17 years of age
• Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state
• Computer experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population.
• Must be service-oriented
Grand Rapids, Michigan , 49546
$14.07 per hour
Porter Hills Retirement Communities and Services
Mar 1st, 2019