We are hiring for a rewarding opportunity as a civilian Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in the Behavioral Health Department at Naval Health Clinic, Quantico, Virginia.
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
• Paid Time off and holidays
• Malpractice insurance provided with tail coverage
• Relocation assistance
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Maintain current certification (PMHNP) as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or National Certification Corporation (NCC)
A summary of the responsibilities for the Psychiatric NP are as follows:
• Full range of diagnostic examinations and independent development of comprehensive treatment plans for all Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) diagnoses, International Classification of Diseases diagnoses, and a range of medical diagnoses
• Clinical emergency and acute triage services for patients presenting with suicidal/homicidal risk, psychotic symptoms, and other disabling psychopathology
• A range of independent psychiatric evaluations from multiple referral sources which may involve determinations of fitness/suitability for duty
• Determine the need for treatment and develop multidisciplinary treatment plans in accordance with patient needs and in consultation with other Mental Health, medical and base helping agency staff
• Participate in peer review and performance improvement projects
If interested in this job, please contact Ruby Mangum, Senior Healthcare Recruiter
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.
• Possess current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
Quantico, Virginia , 22134
Financial Package with Benefits, Relocation Assistance