Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified REGISTERED NURSE - CASE MANAGER to work with the U.S. NAVY at the NAVAL HEALTH CLINIC in GREAT LAKES, ILLINOIS as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact MARIA PEREZ at (###)###-#### or send a current resume to m******@***********.com.
* Possess and maintain a current certification from one of the following accredited organizations:
* Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM).
* Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission : Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS).
* Association of Rehabilitation Nurses : Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN).
* American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN).
* National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC).
* Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC).
* American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM
* National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC).
* Possess a Master’s Degree in Nurse Case Management from a program acceptable to the Navy. The HCW is required to obtain any one of the above certifications within 6-months of contract start.
* BLS / AHA.
* 2 years inpatient med-surg experience or acute rehab in the last 3 years.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.