Maplewood at Weston is currently hiring a full time Director of Nursing.
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off and a 401k plan.
Working hand in hand with our Executive Director and community leadership team, the Resident Services Director helps to make a sincere difference in the lives of our residents, family members, and associates by overseeing the day to day care.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience, and knowledge of aging and disability issues
- Must be a Registered Nurse, with a minimum of 3-5 years management experience
- Experience and passion in working with seniors in a long term care or home based care setting
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.