Grow My Practice
RN Cardiac Telemetry in Independence, MO
RN Cardiac Telemetry Services in Independence, MO
Full Time – Days and Nights – 12 Hours (Rotating Weekends)
10K Sign on bonus for nights
A 285+ bed hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our hospital offers some of the latest clinical services available to patients. We remain focused on providing compa¬ssionate care and top-notch customer service for our patients. We offer many features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, and wireless internet access. We are a Level II Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services and an accredited Chest Pain Center. Our Orthopedic Services include Total Joints and Sports Medicine. We are an accredited Cancer Program and Breast Center. We provide Women’s Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and a Stroke Center. Our Outpatient Services include a Surgery Center, Advanced Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Imaging, and Rehab.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Cardiac nurses assess acute changes in patients. They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
· 36 Bed Cardiac Specialty Unit
· Nurse to Patient Ratio: 4 to 5:1 on Day Shift / 5 to 6:1 on Night Shift – 1 Tech per Hall
· Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD, Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, and Drips
· Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center
· Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing and elevation to more critical care provided
· Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education for each other. Great growth opportunities
· The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
· Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of this Medical Center.
· The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages 16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patient’s age 40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
· Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable enough for transfer.
· The registered nurse on the Unit will, in addition to basic preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial, spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific to the care of the patients requiring step-down care and cardiac monitoring.
· Accountable for identification of risks, hazards and mitigation efforts of unsafe practices.
· Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN
· Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing or Multistate RN license from a participating compact state required.
· BLS certification required upon hire
· ACLS certification within 1 year of hire date
Mid Range: $32.00 - $45.00 (based on years of experience)
Shift Differentials: $3/Nights & $2.00/Weekends
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for NIGHTS ONLY
(Sign On Bonus for Day Shift Offered - Case By Case Basis)
Contact Debra Baumel at 954-288-7170 for more information!
American Mobile Healthcare
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.