Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT to work at the CANNON AFB, NM as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. PAID TIME OFF AND HOLIDAYS
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. ANY STATE LICENSE IS ACCEPTABLE
For more information, please contact CARRIE CHERKINSKY at 407-815-2052, or send a resume to email@example.com.
• Admit inpatients as per the local MTF instructions.
• Identify and report those situations and individual cases which have public health significance and carry out effective control measures.
• Stabilize and manage a patient in a medical or surgical emergency and/or transfer to physician care.
• Determine appropriate means of evacuation of emergency patients, prepare patients for evacuation, and arrange for evacuation support.
• Perform the following blocks: Digital, Local Infiltration, and Intercostal
• Perform urological procedures.
• Maintain inpatient and outpatient medical records in accordance with MTF procedures.
Recognize those more complicated cases, initiate treatment (if appropriate), and refer to a higher level of medical expertise for diagnosis and/or treatment
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com [http://www.loyalsource.com]
and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.