* A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of Minnesota is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a MN License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment.
Minnesota is a Midwestern U.S. state bordering Canada and Lake Superior, the largest of the Great Lakes. It's famously home to more than 10,000 lakes, including Lake Itasca, headwaters of the Mississippi River. The 'Twin Cities' of Minneapolis and state capital Saint Paul are dense with cultural landmarks like the Science Museum of Minnesota and the Walker Art Center, a modern art museum.
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
* Outpatient Setting
* 13 Week Assignment
* MN License
* We offer travel allowances and paid housing.
* You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
* We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage.
* We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
* You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.