We are currently seeking several Per Diem LPN Dispensing Nurses for our East Wareham, MA facility. Hours are per diem, as needed, during the operating hours of Monday - Friday 5:30am-1:45pm; weekends and holidays 5:45am - 10:15am.
East Wareham (Habit OPCO) Comprehensive Treatment Center, is a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece o
The Dispensing Nurse (LPN) provides basic medical care to patients in an outpatient addiction recovery environment; maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures; provides for the safe and efficient dispensing of doses of medication to patients consistent with the organization's procedure and as ordered by the Medical Director or Physician; responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient's symptoms, responses and progress.
• Works under the supervision of the Medical Director and the Clinic Director and maintains practical nursing professional standards of care;
• Prepares and administers medication as ordered by the Medical Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely manner, maintains accurate accounting of all medication received (from supplier) and dispensed (to the patients);
• Charts medication administration in nurse's notes accurately and in a timely manner, documents nursing care provided, maintain appropriate records related to patient’s progress and activities accurately and in a timely manner;
• Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the records required by the DEA, FDA, and ADP;
• Dedicates a minimum of 90 percent of regularly scheduled work hours to activities directly related to the administration of medication; the remaining 10 percent of regularly scheduled work hours will be dedicated to other activities as assigned by the Medical Director or Clinic Director;
• Responsible for urine collection and processing, reading test results as ordered by Program Physicians and the completion of all forms involved in these procedures; and,
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
• Prefer 1 year nursing experience in behavioral health or addiction recovery field
• Training or experience treating patients in an outpatient treatment program
• There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
Current LPN license in the state of MA required
Current CPR certificate required.
East Wareham, Massachusetts , 02538
$22.00-$24.00 / hour, $3.00 weekend differential
Habit Opco, Inc CTC E. Wreham, MA
Apr 25th, 2018