Individuals looking for an excellent work experience in their field of expertise will find that at Compass Park – you will feel it the minute you step on campus. Our staff in the Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center are not only experts in senior health care but compassionate individuals who are following a calling. Through the support of this caring group and the availability of continuing education and training, we are certain you’ll find opportunities in our organization beneficial to your career development. Compass Park isn’t just a vibrant community for people ages 55+, it’s a great place to work!
Compass Park is a continuing care retirement community dedicated to providing excellent care for its residents. The relationships among residents and staff are truly an outstanding example of loving care. Compass Park is dedicated to recruiting, hiring and retaining outstanding individuals who will provide excellent care for our residents. We are hiring for evening and night LPNs who have experience that focuses on patient care. This position also comes with a $2,500.00 sign on bonus!
•Complete health, vision, and dental care benefits with eligibility on the first day of the month after 60 days of employment
•Employee wellness program with a free fitness center
•Paid bereavement leave
•Generous paid time off plan (PTO) after 90 days of employment
•Short term/long term disability and life insurance
•401 (k) matching savings plan
1. Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and provide support to the resident according to the care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the Unit Manager or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
2. Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice and their individuality.
3. Maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them. Interact with the residents in a manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
4. Fully understand all aspects of residents’ rights, including the right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. Responsible for promptly reporting to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents’ rights.
5. Perform all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated and proper disposal of soiled materials.
6. Lead, direct, and supervise the certified nursing assistants and assure completion of their duties and documentation.
7. Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
8. Assist the immediate supervisor with various administrative tasks to support department operations as directed; may also be assigned to special projects.
9. Answer resident’s call lights promptly and courteously.
10. Report pertinent changes in residents to the MD/NP/PA. Inform Unit Manager of significant changes and/or issues on the unit.
APPLICANTS MUST APPLY HERE: http://www.compasspark.org/open-positions/
1. Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license and CPR certification.
2. Experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care or other related health care facility supervisory/management skills required.
3. Must be a compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a positive and outgoing personality and strong clinical skills
Franklin, Indiana , 46131
Starting Wage - $21.00/hour (plus shift differential)
Feb 14th, 2018