* An acute dialysis program in the beautiful state of Maine is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a ME or Compact License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment.
The Pine Tree State, boasts a coastline of 3,500 miles, 6,000 lakes/ponds, and 17 million acres of forests. Mother Nature has given Maine mountains, beaches, rivers and lakes to explore, but the state is home to many other attractions for the whole family. Some of those attractions include amusement & water parks, zoos, arts, and museums. Come visit Maine today!
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities. '
* Acute Setting
* 13 Week Assignment
* ME or Compact License Required
* We offer travel allowances and paid housing.
* You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
* We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage.
* We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
* You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.