Mission Medstaff is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses LPN for full time and/or part time positions. Each case, like each patient/client, is unique in the skills that are needed, and we DO train in specialized areas of service. Home Healthcare is an excellent industry to begin, or expand your career as a nurse, while helping people in your community.
New graduates are welcome to apply!
*Pay is depending on experience, location, and skill level of client
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Tracheostomy care
• Ventilator management
• Behavior monitoring
• Activities of Daily Living (bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, etc.)
• Range of Motion Activities
Mission Medstaff offers:
• Health/medical/dental/vision benefits after 90 day
• Employer pays 50% of the employee’s health benefits
• Supplemental Insurance Offered
• Flexible scheduling
• Full Time(30 + hours) and Part Time available
We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you will enjoy being a part of the Mission Medstaff family!
• Must have current NC / SC license and in good standing, copy of TB test, current CPR, valid state identification
• Must be able to provide 2 references.
• Must display good emotional health and be able to physically tolerate much standing, bending, stooping, and heavy lifting within guidelines and teaching provided by the state of North Carolina.
• Must be able to read, and follow written instructions and document the care given.
• Should demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude towards providing services.
• Must meet all agency requirements
Raleigh , North Carolina , 27609
Nov 17th, 2017