Travel Nurse RN - EP - $3,773.00 per week
An electrophysiology nurse is a highly specialized medic who works with other professionals in a cardiology lab to perform diagnostics and interventional procedures to patients who have electrical conduction problems. Electrophysiology is a highly technical area that requires individuals who possess advanced skills and adequate training to offer critical care to patients.
* Explain to patients the processes and procedures involved in electrophysiology
* Provide answers to any questions patients might have
* Watch over patients and notify physicians for any problems that might develop
* Sedate patients before an electrophysiology procedure
* Perform circulating functions and scrub patients for surgical placement of pacemakers and defibrillators
* Evaluate defibrillators and pacemakers during and after procedures
* Administer drugs to patients
TRAVEL NURSING JOB DETAILS
* Weekly Pay: $3,773.00 per week
* Location: Louisville,KY
* Shift Schedule: Days
* Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Upto $600 Travel Reimbursement
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
Cross Country Nurses
American Mobile Healthcare
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.