IMMEDIATE HIRE! APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Location: Around La Grange, TX
Shifts: Days 12 hrs
Start Dates: ASAP
Must have updated email and phone numbers on the resume.
• Must have 1-year experience
• VALID CNA License
1) Answers call bells on a timely basis to respond to a resident's needs.
2) Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming, following an established Care Plan.
3) Assists residents with oral care (brushing teeth) as per the Care Plan.
4) Weighs residents and records weights monthly/weekly or more frequently as assigned.
5) Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help, provides meal supplements, and fresh drinking water as needed,
6) Moves or assists residents in moving to and from the bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan.
7) Takes vital signs of all residents as per the Care Plan, including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure. Notifies Charge Nurse of any changes or findings beyond normal limits.
8) Records food and liquid intake and emission as directed,
9) Reports all unusual conditions and reactions to Charge Nurse.
l0) Assists in keeping the resident's room and equipment neat and clean. Must maintain therapeutic equipment (i.e. nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, IV poles, pumps, wheelchairs, Geri-chairs, side rail pads, linen carts, med carts, treatment carts, tub rooms, etc.) Dates and labels all personal hygiene items. Removes and cleans all. Must take therapeutic equipment and returns it to its appropriate storage area if a resident is discharged or expires.
11) Changes bed linen and incontinent care items as needed.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Must have an updated resume and phone number.
Must have 1-year experience
VALID CNA License
La Grange, Texas , 60525
Ondek Healthcare LLC
Sep 15th, 2021