Sunrise Services is hiring LPN' and RN's for our new residential home complete with individual rooms for each client, staff offices, large conference room for team meetings, lounge areas, full commercial kitchen and dining room and two outside court yards complete this uplifting residential setting in Everett, WA.
Join our team to support residents in this brand new 16 bed home. Help support and guide our residents to successfully transition from hospital to living in their community. Be part of a team effort whose goal it is to help improve resident’s independence and quality of life.
At Sunrise we believe recovery starts from within, and that our job is to do whatever it takes to provide the support needed for the recovery journey. Our voluntary residential facility includes a multidisciplinary team of nurses, LPN's, MHP's and HCA/CNA's.
Choose your shift. We offer a variety of shifts to choose from:
We also provide FREE/PAID training to qualified candidates!
• Administer medication
• Adhere to medication management plan
• Monitor/chart all medications administered
• Monitor resident's health status
• Notify team of any changes in resident's health status
• Assist residents with daily living activities, as appropriate
• Must be a WA State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Experience with mental health and behavioral health individuals (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
• $28 - $33/hour dependent on experience and education
• Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick and holidays
• 50% matched 401 k Retirement Plan
• $2,000 Full time signing bonus or $1,200 Part time signing bonus available