Compensation of the AMBULATORY Travel Registered Nurse (RN)
$17/hr (taxed) + $24.25/hr (taxed free)
3-12’s 36 hrs a week
$680.00 taxable weekly
$970.00 tax free weekly
$1,650.00 Total gross weekly
Star Nursing is currently looking for all RN specialties to fill 1000’s of open travel nurse positions with several hospitals going throughout California. Interested CA-licensed Registered Nurse candidates must have at least 2 years of RN experience and current acute care and/or hospital experience.
Responsibilities of the AMBULATORY Registered Nurse (RN)
• Provide acute care to patients.
• Collect and document data about patients.
• Document identified problems using nursing diagnosis including patient teaching needs and discharge planning on patient’s clinical record.
• Develop and contribute to a plan of nursing action based on existing problems and obtainable patient response.
• Utilize resources (patient, family, nurses, physicians, and written material) to formulate the written plan of care.
• Communicate the plan of care by using methods that include action plans, goals and time frames.
• Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the AMBULATORY Registered Nurse (RN)
• Associate degree in Nursing; Graduate of a school of professional nursing
• CA RN license in good standing
• Minimum 2 years of RN experience
• Minimum 2 years of current acute care and/or hospital experience
• Computer charting experience a must
• BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications (depends on specialty)
• 2 current clinical references
• Current Respiratory fit testing, Physical and PPD within 12 months
• Current Titers- MMR/Varicella/Hep B; Tdap and Flu vaccine
• Pass a background screening and drug testing
• Physically able to perform job duties
• Reliable and flexible