We are hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska.
• Relocation Assistance
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Experience: Must have three years of experience with 2 years in primary care
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.