We are hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
• Status: Full time, Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
• Excellent financial package with a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k, + Paid time off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Experience: Continuously employed in the practice of an LPN/LVN for 1 year prior to start of work at the MTF
• Certifications: Basic Life Support
• Current, full, active and unrestricted license in any state as a practical or vocational nurse
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Cheyenne, Wyoming , 82005
Competitive Salary with Benefits
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Feb 7th, 2020