LVN School Nurse
Culver City, CA
The Help Group is seeking a bright, dynamic LVN School Nurse, Part-time (15 hours/week), to work at our Culver City, California campus.
· Current certification as Licensed Vocational Nurse
· Paid work experience administering medications and performing general nursing duties with students
· Must be accurate, expedient and possess the necessary communication and behavior management skills to work with targeted student population, parents and multidisciplinary staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Part-time (15 hours per week, M - F, 11 am - 2 pm) plus coverage for primary LVN when needed
· Administer prescription medication and First Aid to pre-school through high school students with special needs including those with autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems
· Assure the current status of all mandated documentation necessary for administration of medications at this site
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and most comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems. To learn more about The Help Group visit www.thehelpgroup.org.
To apply, use this link:
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.