Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Come work at Firely Services where you can make a difference, working with a smaller number of patients for reasonable hours.
Firely Services provides an exceptionally high level of care for Medically Fragile children and adults. We accomplish this in patients’ homes, and in residential homes that we provide for them, and with the area’s only Medical Day Care Center for children.
● New graduates are welcome with an active LPN or RN license
● We offer paid training utilizing our on-staff nurse educator and respiratory therapist.
We’re looking for a full time and part time Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Allentown PA area for a 1 yr. old child with various medical needs from 11p-7a, 7 nights a week. Must be able to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
● Very competitive salary, with weekends and night shift differentials.
● Healthcare packages, dental, tuition reimbursement program, paid time off and paid holidays
● Flexible shifts, and close to home cases to meet your needs.
Firely Services is based in Harleysville PA. We have 10 residential homes for children and adults located in Harleysville, Norristown, Pottstown, Perkiomenville, and Allentown PA. Our Medical Day Care for children (PPECC) is in Harleysville PA.
● Our Home Care homes are located throughout Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Delaware and Chester Counties.
Why Should You Apply?
● Top benefits
● Excellent work/life balance
● One to one care to patient’s ratio
● Close to home working opportunities
Active LPN or RN License Required
Pediatric experience preferred