MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Telemetry registered nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEDPRO EMPLOYEE
* The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
* Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
* Flexible scheduling around your needs
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Full travel reimbursement
* Licensure assistance and reimbursement
* Matching 401(k)
* Referral Bonus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of the telemetry unit, Telemetry Nurses (RN) provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for nurses to monitor. Telemetry Nurses read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
* Provide care for patients by comfortably connecting them to machines that measure blood pressure, heart rate,breathing rate, blood-oxygen level, and electrocardiogram information.
* Monitor and interpret data to assess any potential health problems and needs.
* Develop nursing care plans and maintaining accurate medical records.
* Active RN License
* Degree from accredited nursing program
* BLS & ACLS Certifications
* Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Telemetry setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Telemetry Nurse, RN-Tele, Telemetry Nursing positions, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, EKG, Tele, Telemetry Contracts, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, Tele Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Telemetry Nurse, RN-Tele, Travel Nursing
Washington, District of Columbia
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Apr 22nd, 2019