Texas Health Arlington is seeking to hire a Nursing Administrator Supervisor PRN.
The location is Texas Health Arlington Memorial 800 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, Texas, 76012.
Salary range is $40.89/hour – Max $60.76/hour – based on relevant experience.
• PRN – Various Shifts
The Nursing Administrator Supervisor is responsible for managing staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established polies and procedures. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Promotes shared decision making through collaborative/consultative relationships with nursing administration, department leadership, general nursing staff and other department staff.
• Rounds throughout the facility on a frequent (at least 2 times/12 hours shift) and consistent basis.
• Acts as a central source for information for all staff.
• Serves as a resource for problem solving, decision-making, and policy interpretation, consistently making judgments based on reliable critical thinking and that are evidence-based.
• Collaborates with patient care leadership to facilitate resolution of staff and patient needs.
• Responds to emergency, rapid response or clinically complex events and serves as a clinical leader during the emergency situations. Assures that resources are allocated to meet the patient/visitor needs and the evaluation for the code is done promptly.
• Communication with other care providers is timely, accurate, and complete
Demonstrates a positive, supportive role when a change is being introduced and implemented.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
• Bachelor's in Nursing preferred.
• Completion of Bachelor's degree in Nursing within two years of the earliest start date in a Texash Health RN role is required.
• 5 Years' Experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) Required.
• 3 Years Emergency and/or critical care nursing Preferred.
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required.
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 days required.
• Practices within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
• Proactive problem solving skills, good interpersonal, verbal,
written and computer skills.
• Excellent prioritization skills.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/s3jx4mwg89vy9j6f