Psych Registered Nurse- Night Shift (FT & PRN)
Beacon Behavioral Hospital has a great opportunity for Registered Nurses. Beacon Behavioral Hospital of Luverne, Alabama is one of the premier behavioral health hospitals providing inpatient psychiatric treatment for children and teenagers. We are seeking individuals who are committed to improving the lives of those with mental health illness.
Beacon Behavioral Hospital of Luverne, Alabama provides comprehensive care that is designed for the individual, not the diagnosis. If you are seeking to join a professional committed team, then apply today!
The Registered Nurse’s responsibilities include some of the following:
• Providing quality and excellent nursing care to assigned behavioral health children and adolescents
• Regularly assess, plan, implement and evaluate each resident’s care and produce a comprehensive nursing assessment care and current nursing care plan
• Develops measurable goals on the Multi-disciplinary Treatment Plan that are mutually set with the treatment team, and resident
• Complete daily progress notes for assigned residents
• Provides a safe, therapeutic environment that protects resident's rights
• Maintains professional relationship with patients, family members and the staff of the Facility
Our benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
To learn more about the company, please visit our website at: https://www.perimeterhealthcare.com
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading behavioral health care providers in the country for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and in different care settings. Our team ensures our patients receive the required care that they or their loved one needs. We offer several programs for our patients including inpatient acute treatment and residential treatment. We are seeking staff who exhibit daily the following values: C- Compassion A- Accountability R – Respect and E- Empowerment.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.