At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) Family Health to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Joint Base Andrews in Bethesda, Maryland
• Status: Full-Time
• This is a 24 hour facility on rotating shifts Sunday - Saturday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Family Health must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master's degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support, Certified in the specialty required as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse
• Experience: Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures
• Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient’s condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care
• Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records
• Skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bethesda, Maryland , 20889
Competitive Salary with Benefits + 401K
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Feb 20th, 2021