Want to come home? Join the Texas Health Arlington leadership nursing team as a Supervisor for our Intensive Care Unit that is like family.
• You will manage a team of 65 on our 19 bed Intensive Care This position will be 3 days a week and 12-hour shifts; one day will be in the office.
• We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus a great partnership with our physician group.
• We are Magnet® designated and certified Chest Pain Center
Join our amazing healthcare system and apply online today!
Requirements / Qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
• 2-5 years of experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor). At a minimum, must have Charge experience.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• ICU experience
Shift is 7:00 pm-7:00 am, full-time, (3)12-hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Salary range is Min. $37.34/hr. to Max. $56.32/hr. – based on relevant experience
We offer competitive benefits that go beyond your paycheck including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental insurance as well as the Clinical Nurse Ladder program just to name a few.
Where you will work
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women's services, neurosciences and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women's imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Physical Location: 800 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX 76012
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/82kpq269t6wpxvjw