Must Have Proficiency in:
• Observing changing conditions and participates in revising care plans throughout a shift
• Documenting outcomes and follow-up for treatments and medication administration
• Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
• Observing and documenting all pertinent data regarding the physical and emotional status of residents.
• Providing assessment and documentation on change of condition, transfers and admissions or
Must have working experience doing the following:
• Obtaining initial health history on new residents, coordinating health care needs.
• Monitoring, responding and performing continuity of care
• Maintaining and ensuring accurate recording of information in medical records and treatment forms
• Developing and implementing care plans and medication administration
• Performing in the capacity of charge nurse with full responsibility and accountability for ensuring that
all nursing policies and procedures are adhered to
• Providing instruction, clarification and guidance to all levels of nursing personnel regarding direct care
• Graduate of an accredited program
• License in good standing for the state of Kentucky
• Current Physical and TB Skin Test within the last year
• Current CPR for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association
• Must have Two years practical experience.
Malone Healthcare Solution is an equal opportunity employer