LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) – CHEMO / IV INFUSION CENTER
We're currently seeking a talented IV Certified Licensed Practical Nurse for a full-time ongoing assignment at our client's reputable outpatient oncology practice in Lakewood Ranch, FL! This organization's primary purpose – and passion – is to provide the most advanced cancer treatment, using cutting-edge technologies, in a setting where patients can be close to home and surrounded by family and friends! The ideal candidate will have strong IV skills (IV infusion, phlebotomy), IV certification and outpatient office nursing experience. Hours are 8am-5:30pm Monday-Friday (permanent placement after 13 weeks!), and we're offering up to $21 per hour (DOE) to start. This is an immediate opening -- don't let it pass you by!
If you're interested, please apply now for immediate consideration! I can also be reached at (###)###-####, and hope to connect with you soon!
Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Benefits for the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) – IV INFUSION Opportunity:
1) Top Compensation and Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit
2) Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
3) Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
4) Referral Bonus Program and Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
5) The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
Qualifications for the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) – IV INFUSION Opportunity:
1) Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
2) Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
3) Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
4) Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
5) Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
6) Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
7) Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
8) Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
9) Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
10) Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
11) Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
12) Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
Requirements for the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) – IV INFUSION Opportunity:
1) Minimum 1-2 years of recent Licensed Practical Nurse experience Required
2) IV certification and strong IV nursing experience (outpatient preferred) Required
3) Full-time immediate availability (Monday thru Friday, 8a-5:30p) is Required
4) LPN Degree from an accredited institution and Active/Clear FL LPN License
5) Current CPR/BLS certification, and recent Physical and TB/PPD Required
6) Verifiable work history and professional references are Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
Jessica Wiksten | Recruitment Specialist
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
(###)###-#### | J**************@**********.com
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Jul 11th, 2018