We are hiring for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital Jacksonville (NHJ) to include the Satellite Pharmacy, Navy Branch Health Clinic-Jacksonville and Mayport in Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Shifts will vary
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Pharmacy Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program)or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military
• Certification: Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board PTCB
• Experience: One year of experience as a pharmacy technician after graduation
• Provide three letters of recommendation from practicing Pharmacists or pharmacy supervisors attesting to his/her professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, etc., reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference, letters of reference must have been written within the preceding one year
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Jacksonville, Florida , 32214
Competitive Salary with Benefits
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Jul 13th, 2020