CRAssociates -has an Exciting opportunity for a Full-Time 2nd Shift RN and 2 (PRN) Per Diem
Occupational Health Registered Nurses to provide their expertise at the Fiat Chrysler
Automobile Plant worksite clinic located in Belvidere, IL.
2nd Shift- Schedule: 3:30pm-12:00am
2 PRN 2nd Shift- Schedules: 3:30pm-12:00am
Occupational Health RN Duties:
- Coordinate care among services and across the continuum for patients with complex,
long-term health care that needs to be assigned to the clinic.
-Educate patient and family regarding benefits and risk factors for optimal bio-psychosocial functioning, community resources, wellness, and health promotion to enhance
- Candidate must exercise professional nursing judgment to work with a variety of
professionals, agencies, and systems.
- Administer fit testing, audio, vision testing, and preliminary exams.
- Process medical records in compliance with OSHA
- Wound Care
- Process reinstatement
- Conduct Medical Surveillance
- A current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of Illinois.
- A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (BSN is preferred.)
- Previous experience in occupational health
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) is desirable
- ONLY nurses with a minimum of 1-year emergency room or urgent care experience will
- Certification as required by the Medical Department (i.e., audiometry, spirometry, etc.).
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) months of relevant experience including familiarity
with OSHA regs.
-Possess current certification in basic cardiac life support (BCLS) prior to employment.
CRAssociates offers competitive compensation within an established team-oriented clinic. Please
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a
Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was
authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
Belvidere, Illinois , 61008
Nov 19th, 2020