Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Salary Range: $62,000 – 71,809
Setting: Outpatient addiction/substance abuse treatment facility
Hours: 6:30AM - 2:30PM
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary health care teams to maintain the standards of professional nursing practices in a clinical setting
- Collect comprehensive data on patients’ health (from patients and/or family members); Analyze data to determine needs.
- Assisting the physician in treatments and procedures and ensuring that all physician orders are carried out appropriately and timely; work collaboratively with ancillary staff, including Patient Care Assistants
- Foster effective and patient throughput, delivering excellent customer service, establishing, and maintaining an organized professional environment.
- Integrate patient care standards in all clinical activities; participate in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety, quality of care and patient outcomes
- Maintain sensitivity and awareness of cultural and religious diversity when addressing patients, visitors, co-workers, and other customers
- Promote a supportive and team-oriented environment
- Support departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range strategic plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.