Guardian Angel Home Health Agency is seeking a CHHA’s to provide a full range of in-home visits to our patients. These individuals must have bedside manners as they will be a crucial aspect of our company with face to face visits. We are looking for compassionate Home Health Aides who are passionate about their work and are proud to be a part of our Home Health team.
Certified Home Health Aide
The Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) is responsible for providing personal care services to patients in their homes under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The CHHA will follow the personal care services as needed for the patient, including taking and recording temperatures, pulse, respiration, and BP if ordered, reporting on the patient's condition or any significant changes to the patient, and meeting the safety needs. The CHHA may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in the description above.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or via our website www.gahha.com
We offer competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our company by visiting www.gahha.com
EOE/M/F/D/V To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Guardian Angel are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Guardian Angel also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a current CHHA license in the State of California.
- Maintains a current CPR certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/ or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Self-directed and able to work in the field with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload independently
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing, able to lift position and or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian speaking) preferred but NOT REQUIRED.
Santa Clarita, California , 93065
Guardian Angel Home Health Agency, Inc.
Dec 4th, 2019