We are hiring for a qualified Nurse Practitioner (Advanced Practice Certified Registered Nurse) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Status: Full-Time, 3 month assignments
• Schedule: Monday – Friday
• Excellent financial package with a Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Be a graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Certifications: Be certified by a nationally recognized certifying body - either the American Nurse's Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), the National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, or the National Certification Corporation (formerly NAACOG).
• Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) with hands-on training through an American Heart Association approved training program.
• Licensure: Have and maintain a valid, unencumbered state license, with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse action, in any state in the United States, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Experience: The NP shall have worked a minimum three years of experience as a licensed, board certified APRN with continuous experience during the last (12) months
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.