Registered Nurses join our family of caring professionals at Perimeter Behavioral of Dallas! If you are a Registered Nurse who is willing to work a day shift or night shift. Be a part of a professional team and assist in transforming the lives of children in our community then apply today! We are offering a sign-on bonus of $10,000
Perimeter Behavioral of Dallas is one of the premier behavioral health hospitals providing inpatient psychiatric treatment for children and teenagers, as well as senior adults. We are located on 22 acres outside of the metroplex in Garland, Texas. We offer a relaxed, serene, and empowered surrounding to our patients. We strive to build a fully integrated, effective behavioral health care system.
If interested in joining our professional team, then apply today. Perimeter Behavioral Hospital of Dallas, Texas is conveniently located in Garland, Texas and has a beautiful facility with great staff. We provide quality care to children and adolescents to the surrounding area for behavioral health and mental health needs.
The Registered Nurse’s responsibilities include the following:
· Providing quality and excellent nursing care to assigned behavioral health children and adolescents
· Regularly assess, plan, implement and evaluate each resident’s care and produce a comprehensive nursing assessment care and current nursing care plan
· Develops measurable goals on the Multi-disciplinary Treatment Plan that are mutually set with the treatment team, and resident
· Complete daily progress notes for assigned residents
· Provides a safe, therapeutic environment that protects resident's rights
· Maintains professional relationship with patients, family members and the staff of the Facility
Qualified candidates should have the following:
Active Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or eligible compact license.
Graduated from an accredited nursing school
New Graduates Are Welcome to Apply, but prefer some inpatient experience in a behavioral health setting
Must be CPR Certified
Shifts needed: 7a-7p and rotate weekend shifts
Our benefits include the following:
· Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
· 401(k) plan and company match
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.