Director, Nurse-Family Partnership
The Director is responsible for the overall supervision and outcomes for WiNGS NFP. The Director serves as the liaison with NFP National Service Office, assuring WiNGS NFP is implemented in accordance with established guidelines and contract requirements. The Director uses principles of supervision, reflective practice, and staff development to oversee the Nurse Manager and an assigned team of Nurse Home Visitors. This position manages program data, budgets,
community relationships and grant requirements. Fluency in Spanish is desired.
• Maintains a high level of industry standards and practices, completes required training to oversee program.
• Oversee the recruitment, training and management of nursing teams.
• Hire and develop a high performing team who are accountable to achieving established metrics.
• Meet established targets and KPIs.
• Use data platforms to evaluate and report on targets.
• Establish and maintain effective, collaborative relationship with community partners to ensure adequate referrals and program partners; represents WiNGS NFP at community coalitions.