Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Pool/PT/FT!!! Please check the location first...
Primary Function: To provide direct primary care for the resident utilizing physical, psychological, and social techniques under the supervision of a charge nurse.
1. Provide care as assigned by charge nurse in a safe, confident, effective, and timely manner.
2. Respond to call bells within a 3-minute time frame, providing or obtaining assistance requested.
3. Employee should respond to call bells even if the resident is not part of their assignment.
4. Participate in care planning by:
-Recognizing and reporting changes in residents’ physical, psychological, and social well-being to the change nurse.
- Suggesting solutions to identified care concerns.
- Providing information for evaluating care approaches.
- Participate in Care Plan meeting, where possible.
5. Observe Health Safety procedures pertaining to Infection Control, Fire and Emergency Policies.
6. Utilize proper body mechanics when moving residents and heavy equipment, seeking assistance, and utilizing mechanical devices as necessary. Demonstrate for annual competencies and ability to utilize and implement all the above.
7. Complete documentation of worksheets, appropriately noting any change from the defined plan of care.
8. Participate in in-service education program.
9. Exhibit a patient, kind, caring, and respectful approach in all dealings with the residents, their families, peers, supervisors, and staff.
10. Respect and maintain residents’ confidentiality.
11. Work cooperatively with peers, supervisors, and other staff, readily volunteering when assistance is needed.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.