Since 2001 Thaxton Barabe has been dedicated to providing the highest quality Interim Healthcare Leaders to Hospitals and Healthcare Systems throughout the United States. Thaxton Barabe has adopted a philosophy that encompasses a long term view. We strive to build and maintain close and long-lasting customer relationships through mutual understanding of our client's business needs and the interim talent required to help them succeed.
Through our Interim Leadership Solutions, Thaxton Barabe offers the talent needed to assist and ensure a smooth transition while conducting the search for your organization's permanent leader.
1. Has accountability for the overall operation of one or more inpatient nursing units that provide 24/7 care for Cardiovascular ICU and Cardiac step-down patients.
2. Ensures the delivery of quality patient care through proper implementation of the nursing process for all age groups served in the unit(s).
3. Coordinates unit based quality assessment and improvement efforts.
4. Manages unit(s) within established budgetary parameters.
5. Serves as the primary liaison between unit(s) and other me1nbers of the healthcare team.
6. Maintains an atmosphere which ensures South Georgia Medical Center's mission, vision, values, code of conduct, goals, policies and standards are consistently met.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education, licensure and certification. a. Current RN license in the State of Georgia. b. Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related area strongly preferred. c. current CPR certification. d. Ce1tification in appropriate specialty preferred.
Four (4) years’ experience in nursing, including: a. Relevant clinical experience required. b. Leadership, supervision, and/or management experience. c. Strong clinical skills in assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of patient care. d. Ability to lead and develop others individually and as a team, and to be an effective team member. e. Demonstrated ability to assess and adapt to new situations, critically think and analyze, utilize~ Problem solving techniques, and set priorities. f. Demonstrated skill in verbal, non-verbal and behavioral communication. g. Demonstrated current knowledge of patient care, leadership, and management principles
Valdosta, Georgia , 31602
Salary: $195,000.00 to $208,000.00 /year
Feb 7th, 2018