LPN's for Nurse Care Coordinator Positions; multiple positions open!
Both full time and part time shifts available located in Everett, WA; choose your own schedule!
Get in on this ground level opportunity and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team with MHP’s, LPN’s, vocational counselors, HCA-C’s and CNA’s in our new programs.
• Must be a Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN in good standing
• Must be able to evaluate patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in participant’s/resident’s condition
• Interact professionally and efficiently with primary care providers, specialists and prescribers in the community
• Mental health experience and/or training (Community-based preferred)
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Comfortable acting as a participant’s advocate in coordinating interventions
• Interacting with the prescriber and participant concerning medication management
• Working with the treatment team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• $40 per hour (RN) and $30 + per hour (LPN)
• Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick and holidays
• Generous 401 (k) (currently matching 50%)
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter.
For more information about us visit our website at http://sunriseservicesinc.com. or contact our Recruiter, Misty, at mistys @ sunriseemail.com**
Sunrise Services, Inc. - Providing for the unmet needs of people in our communities and honoring our employees who serve them.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Everett, Washington , 98203
Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick and holidays and 401 (k) (currently matching 50%)